menu
fulygan fulyganoff
July 27, 2017
6:06 a.m. PDT

Project CubeSat Challange is out of competition.

Is it possible to submit a project that does not initially claim a prize fee, but can be useful in creating new designs for to support USSOCOM missions? This is the EM drive of a fundamentally different design, different from the original EM-drive Roger J. SHAVIER, with a guaranteed adjustable force of 0.1 to 10 Newtons.
9 Replies

Paul Musille moderator
July 27, 2017
10:15 a.m. PDT
@fulygan fulyganoff
Thanks for the interest fulygan! While you are free to use the submission for however you see best, submissions that meet the judging criteria will have the best chance of winning.

fulygan fulyganoff
July 27, 2017
10:30 a.m. PDT
When can I publish the text of the project? Need to wait Aug. 15, 2017? Or can it be today?

Paul Musille moderator
July 27, 2017
10:32 a.m. PDT
@fulygan fulyganoff
Yes, the formal submissions portal will open up on aug 15th.

fulygan fulyganoff
July 27, 2017
10:36 a.m. PDT
@Paul Musille
I do not set the goal of compulsory participation and win this contest because the prize of the competition does not equal the profit from my project

Paul Musille moderator
July 27, 2017
10:39 a.m. PDT
@fulygan fulyganoff
If you are looking to share info with the community at large you can always make a post here on a new forum thread!

fulygan fulyganoff
July 27, 2017
10:46 a.m. PDT
@Paul Musille
I specifically take part in this in the competition because it is read by NASA and DARPA staff, as well as sponsors. They can not read the general topics of the forum.

Paul Musille moderator
July 27, 2017
11:24 a.m. PDT
@fulygan fulyganoff
The submissions will ultimately be reviewed by USSOCOM as they are the project sponsor. The forum here is public and is available to anyone who visits the page.

fulygan fulyganoff
July 27, 2017
11:43 a.m. PDT
The sponsor of the project USSOCOM and a small part of the NASA staff are reading necessarily - because the sponsors ... but many other NASA and DARPA employees are also studying this competition - because the results and information can be useful to them in their work. It is for such "readers" that I want to publish my information. If the USCCOM wishes to use my design - then in association with NASA.

Mehek Biswas22
May 21, 2021
10:25 a.m. PDT
and more importantly, your personal experienceMindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are grea https://vidmate.onl/ t tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story, since I can certainly relate and I think others can too
Post Your Reply