Nirav Patel

Indian nationality can apply?

Indian nationality can apply?
2 Replies

NREL Challenge
Hi Nirav:

To compete in this prize, competitors must comply with the eligibility requirements in the Official Prize Rules. A summary of those rules is provided below. The registered competitor is the individual or entity that registers to compete in HeroX.

-Private entities must be incorporated in and maintain a primary place of business in the United States with majority domestic ownership and control.

-If a private entity seeking to compete does not have domestic ownership and control, the DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) may consider issuing a waiver of that eligibility requirement where the entity submits a compelling justification

-Academic and nonfederal government entities must be based in the United States.

-This prize competition is expected to positively impact U.S. economic competitiveness. Participation in a foreign government talent recruitment program could conflict with this objective by resulting in the unauthorized transfer of scientific and technical information to foreign government entities; therefore, individuals participating in foreign government talent recruitment programs of foreign countries of risk are not eligible to compete. Further, teams that include individuals participating in foreign government talent recruitment programs of foreign countries of risk are not eligible to compete.

-Submission content sufficiently confirms the competitor’s intent to commercialize early-stage technology and to establish a viable U.S.-based business in the near future.

Taigan
Hi "Nrel",

I like your answer, here, I have setup, a few years ago a US corporation, but, my main actual address is in Europe, not linked to anything, actually, I m the person who does close to everything, can I participate in your challenge?
Thanks for your answer Daniel
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message