If you're still assembling your submission, you have exactly 4 hours left to complete it! The deadline is today at 5:00 pm EDT (New York).
A few teams are confused by Daylight Savings Time. Please review the timeline which automatically adjusts to your time zone.
Here are a few tips:
- HeroX recommends innovators plan to submit with at least a 3-hour window of time before the true deadline. Last-minute technical problems and unforeseen roadblocks have been the cause of many headaches. Don't let that be you!
- Allow time to upload your Test 2 submission.zip file to the form prior to the deadline. Some teams will have rather large files and it's important you plan for upload times.
- Your submission will not be reviewed until you click the orange "Submit Final Entry" button at the top of the final review page. Please remember to do this!
- Review the Test #1 and Test #2 descriptions to ensure your submission is complete. Also review the update shared earlier this week that summarized the most important considerations for your submission.
- Have any questions? Head over to the challenge forum and we would love to help you out.
Reminder: The last leaderboard update for Test 2 is now complete. You can submit to the Test 3 leaderboard until the Test 3 deadline on March 18th.
Best of luck!
HeroX & AlphaPilot