Dear AlphaPilot Contestants,
This is your official three day reminder for Test 1 and Test 2 submission deadlines! Please ensure your upload your submissions prior to Monday March 11th at 5:00 pm ET (New York).
Here are a few tips for your submissions:
- Begin your submission process several days before the cutoff time. This allows you to ensure everything you have been working on can be seamlessly integrated into the form.
- Allow time to upload your Test 2 submission.zip file to the form prior to the deadline. Some teams will have rather large files and it's important you plan for upload times.
- Your submission will not be reviewed until you click the orange "Submit Final Entry" button at the top of the final review page. Please remember to do this!
- Review the Test #1 and Test #2 descriptions to ensure your submission is complete. Also review the update shared earlier this week that summarized the most important considerations for your submission.
- Have any questions? Head over to the challenge forum and we would love to help you out.
Remember, final evaluations will be based on both quantitative and qualitative criteria. We strongly encourage all teams to submit regardless of your score on the self-reported leaderboard.
Leaderboard Update: A few teams noticed that the leaderboard submission was closed this morning. This is now fixed -- the original deadline for submitting to the LB was today, and we forgot to update that with the new submission deadline of Monday, the 11th. Teams can continue submitting to the LB until the new deadline. Sorry for the inconvenience!
HeroX & AlphaPilot