Hello AlphaPilot teams!
Today we are releasing information on the Qualification round, which is broken into three separate tests. The overviews will help you understand the purpose, process, and protocol of each test. You may begin Test #1 immediately, as it requires no technical resources – click Begin Entry above to get started or Accept Challenge if you still need to register. Resources for Test #2 and Test #3 will be made available February 1st and February 8th, respectively. Additional details on Tests #2 and #3 relevant to code development will be released to everyone of the next week. We’re excited to kick-off AlphaPilot Qualifiers and look forward to reviewing your submissions. Please stay tuned for additional information and we will monitor your forum inputs to address specific questions. A summary of updates and key messages is listed below.
- Overviews of all three Qualifier tests are now available (Test 1, Test 2, and Test 3)
- Qualifier Test #1 entry form is now available by clicking Begin Entry above. If you are not yet registered, you will need to click Accept Challenge first.
- Updates have been made to the Qualifier timeline
- 1/18/2019: Test #1 opens
- 1/25/2019: Test #2 and #3 details released
- 2/1/2019: Test #2 opens (resources available)
- 2/8/2019: Test #3 opens (resources available)
- 3/8/2019: final deadline for all Test entries (official close of registration)
What Can I Do Now?