Tony Camero
Nov. 19, 2014
6:13 a.m. PST

Love this challenge! It's personally fulfilling to see so many...

Love this challenge! It's personally fulfilling to see so many young people standing up to check the tendency for organizations to over-step individual liberties by their very nature. I have been involved and speaking out about labeling for years, having even represented the interest of people's rights to know about the presence of potentially harmful GMOs to the National Organic Standards Board as far back as the early 90's.

Being from Fairfield, Iowa (where some of the initial hardcore opposition to GMOs arose) I've been keenly attuned to this and related issues. Proud of you people for this, and I back you all the way!

Good luck with this inspiring challenge!
Tony Camero
2 Replies

Nidhi Chaudhary
Nov. 19, 2014
@Tony Camero
Hi Tony, I was just revisiting this challenge and saw your comment. Thanks so much for your interest and support! We hope you will take a moment to fund the prize and click on "yes,sign me up" to pre-register for the challenge. We look forward to your continued involvement!

Elizabeth Choi moderator
Nov. 19, 2014
@User object
Tony - Thanks so much for your comment. Super interested to hear more about your experiences to do with speaking out about labeling. As we progress through this challenge, if you have any further comments with regards to the criteria for this prototype, feel free to let us know!
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message