Petr Mík
June 12, 2020
5:46 a.m. PDT

information about our project

Our project would use already purchased premises for houses and thus become economically advantageous, because wastewater treatment plants are very often relatively large. Large premises of wastewater treatment plants cause economic and economical disadvantage of these wastewater treatment plants. Our project would include underwater wastewater treatment plants. These wastewater treatment plants would be very small. Therefore, our project would also not require the purchase of new premises for wastewater treatment plants and would also not occupy parts of the ecosystems. Our project would also slightly reduce the need to build new dams, as the wastewater treatment plant would also include a water treatment plant and a water testing mechanism that would detect toxins and pH. However, our project required innovation, because as he mentioned, it would have to be very small. Our goal is to develop a system that would be economically and also ecologically advantageous.
Attachments
16 Replies

Petr Mík
July 1, 2020
1:24 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that we have started to develop experimental simplified devices for testing our idea. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 4, 2020
12:35 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that today we performed the first test of our simplified testing device. Today's test was partially unsuccessful. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 4, 2020
12:36 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that the next test of our test simplified device is planned for Monday, July 6, 2020. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 6, 2020
11:04 a.m. PDT
edited
I'm sorry, but today's test of our test facility has been postponed. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 11, 2020
12:24 a.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that I propose to perform another test of our test equipment on July 13, 2020. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 11, 2020
11:22 p.m. PDT
I would like inform you that we had to change our simpler test equipment. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 13, 2020
11:49 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that yesterday's test of our test equipment was postponed. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 19, 2020
10:38 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that we are planning a test of our simplified testing equipment for today. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 20, 2020
10:41 p.m. PDT
I would like to inform you that yesterday's test was successful, but the entire test equipment was not used. Thank you and have a nice day.

Petr Mík
July 23, 2020
10:33 p.m. PDT
Yesterday's test of our test facility was unsuccessful.

Petr Mík
July 23, 2020
10:35 p.m. PDT
Tests of our test equipment are suspended.

Petr Mík
July 28, 2020
10:48 p.m. PDT
We modified our test equipment.

Petr Mík
Aug. 5, 2020
12:12 a.m. PDT
A successful test of our test equipment was performed.

Petr Mík
Aug. 5, 2020
12:13 a.m. PDT
We are modifying our test equipment.

Petr Mík
Aug. 10, 2020
12:40 a.m. PDT
A successful test of our test equipment was performed.

Petr Mík
Aug. 10, 2020
1:39 a.m. PDT
We are modifying our test equipment.
Post Your Reply