Grainis ltd Hydrogen Bulgaria
May 26, 2020
9:09 p.m. PDT

SOH Gas-Powered Water Pumping From Wells, Sewater Desalination and Capturing Water Vapor From Thin Air

There are gigantic sources of underground water, which could be pumped out and distributed along pipelines, with the the help of SOH Gas Power Plants.

Such Plants could be placed in the midle of nowhere - for example in the desert, working non-stop for supplying unlimited quantities of fresh water out of deep wells .

They can be also used for low-cost Sewater Desalination and Capturing / Condensing Water Vapor From Thin Air.

All the deserts on Earth could be turned into green gardens with rivers and lakes.

Grainis ltd. Hydrogen Bulgaria
https://desert.alle.bg
grainis@abv.bg
Attachments
3 Replies

Joseph Gallegos
May 27, 2020
2:46 p.m. PDT
Grainis, I like to know more about your technology and application for agriculture. Please email me at Joseph@UmidaAG.com. Thank you

Abid Rume
Oct. 10, 2020
10:35 a.m. PDT
hey i hve the same idea can we make a team

Abid Rume
Oct. 10, 2020
10:36 a.m. PDT
I am Rumi. I am working on water purification.
My water purification process is to purify water using lenses and electricity through evaporation and condensation.
First a structure surrounded by a lens will be created. This will allow sunlight to enter the lens and water to evaporate.That steam will be converted into potable drinking water through a cooling system.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message