Vance Turner
May 21, 2020
4:45 p.m. PDT

Hypersonic Pulse Detonation Pump team willingness to team with others.

Please feel free to reach out about our pump technology and its ability to change the fundamental efficiency of your innovative process.
Attachments
2 Replies

Joseph Gallegos
May 27, 2020
2:41 p.m. PDT
Vance, I do not fully understand your technology. Can you send me more information at Joseph@UmidaAG.com maybe not a partners for this challenge but I deal in agriculture and would like to know the applications for that.
thank you - Joseph

Vance Turner
June 23, 2020
4:43 p.m. PDT
We received our new electrolyser last Thursday and are making progress integrating its operational console and software into our computer management and monitoring. We also have our connection in Boston fabricating the view port vision device. We are using the new Raspberry Pi HQ Camera for stills and videos of the combustion chamber. We will be operational again in August and hope to have our shipping container by then to exceed the 50 PSI limit. The unit weighs 350lbs and velocity in the 2" outlet can blast it on its side until it is permanently anchored.

We now have an official GoFundMe page. Any help greatly appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hypersonic-pulse-detonation-water-pump?teamInvite=XDtnGOnL0ZApJZa4Y9lhCE2oXJUqjwg8LqbOoxPHk4lbKWRsAa4kx2BP09ChUu3A
Attachments
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message