Antonis Chatzianestiadis

Chemical composition

In youtube video : Automata Rover for Extreme Enviroments: Steampunk Meets Spacecraft in 34:02 it is mention that one of the instruments has to do with chemical composition i wanted to say my though on that when a samples brakes a few 1 - 3 cm above of the sample to exist a small spiral from a magnetometer
Which at a specific moment when it will brake it will receives changes in magnetic field we will use the basic circuit of magnetometer a power source we can make this d.c. current with the frequency generator that i have upload on soil resistivity meter post pulse + in another frequency generator not the that we use on resistivity and this pulse + goes to one side of the small spiral and the other the negative also on the spiral we will attach a mechanism same as voltmeter if magnet fail we will use electromagnets to built the voltmeter and variation of magnetic field will move the hand of the voltmeter .Also fhis variation can be stored to a fully mechanical memory. This is a though that i am having and wanted to share with this forum.Note i have also idea with details about desing of unmanned wing/tailless drone that uses piezoelectric tech and ion thrusters control will be mechanical and electromechanical , i can share if you ask here mechanical memory and this design idea about the unmanned wing/tailless drone .
The frequency generator is electromechanical does not use capacitors or microchips it is mention on Soil resistivity meter for Venus
Modified on June 8, 2020, 7:59 a.m. PDT
Tagged: Jonathan Sauder
2 Replies

Antonis Chatzianestiadis
The drone it is desing for Venus

Antonis Chatzianestiadis
Note that instead of spiral/coil for the magnetometer can be used other parts such as the multi use part that i have post (with blue diamond inside a diamond ) with a small modification from what i have post , that modification has to do with the voltmeter connectivity on diamond .
Tagged: Jonathan Sauder
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message