Mick Gollan
Jan. 17, 2018
4:34 p.m. PST

My Answer to the Poop Challenge

This may sound a little evasive at first, but if an Astronaut was going to commit to going to Mars then they are putting their lives on the line. I believe they would also allow to have a procedure like a Colostomy Stoma fitted. This would be the simplest way to deal with body waste by just connecting tubes directly. This procedure is reversible.
5 Replies

Mick Gollan
Jan. 17, 2018
Or just give the opportunity to a person to be an Astronaut who has a Colostomy Stoma. These people would never usually be considered.

Dharaneesh Kumar
Jan. 17, 2018
By converting waste biomass into methane by the action of microorganisms in spaceship and further it can be used as fuel

Zerrin Timur
Jan. 17, 2018
I think this problem is solved in the way that the outcrops come out where a cable is plugged into a cable that is connected to a heat radiating cup that heats and melts the heat and steam is solved

Manav Balodi
Jan. 17, 2018
I think we should provide the essential nutrients to the astronauts by injecting it directly to the blood and only try to find out someway for urinate . No poop No problem

setayesh ghamary zade
Jan. 17, 2018
edited
Hi eveyone
What I am uploading is a photo of a space toilet with which astronauts can do their work without even having to sit down. Needless to say, I used a suction tube, which is actually a machine version of the esophagues in our body.
Attachments
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message