Pedro Martins
Dec. 15, 2016
4:15 a.m. PST

Looking for innovators to join ALPHA Z1 team

Hello innovators

I need innovators to join my team ALPHA Z1.
If you are interested in joinning send me a message with your registration email in platform. Your email is require (Herox rules) because i need it to send you an invitation to join team.

What do you need to enter this team ?
- Just good humor and some ideas we could share and work on together.

Why to build team now ?
- Why not. Any time is good to build a team :)

Will your team win ?
- If we build a good idea we will have a good chance of winning :)

Are you going to steal my idea ?
- I could ask you the same thing you know. Trust is the key word when you are in a team :)

Best regards to you all

Pedro Martins
7 Replies

PJ Kobus Van Staden
Dec. 15, 2016
@ HeroX Administrators, Pedro Martins, and Huert,

I just woke up and logged in to see whether Pedro Martins and Huert responded to my posts earlier in the "hints" topic. However, a lot of new topics suddenly have been added, and the "hints" topic is out of screen. If I click on the "show more" link, nothing happens. Consequently, I am unable to see the replies of Huert and Pedro Martins on that topic, and can I not further add to it.

Nonetheless, from Pedro's post here, I can formulate an idea... I have some more questions needing explanation and clarification;

Huert, after I've made some comments in another topic (under my previous profile "Van Stats") that touched on the oil industry, you were very quick to reply by saying that you think "my and your" idea probably just failed (because of the content of my comments). What did you mean by "my and your" idea? I hope not you implied that your idea is my idea, is our idea? I want to state it clearly here, I do not know what your idea is, and I surely hope that you do not know what my idea is...? After I made the comment on the probability of someone else having the same idea, you were also very quick to reply with "thank you for that very true statistics" although my numbers were randomly selected.

I can't see your replies on my previous posts, but I drafted those posts to serve as bait for you to respond, which I can see worked when looking at this topic by Pedro Martins. (Pedro's profile info shows that he is a "software developer"). Why is it that most contestants seem to experience difficulty in using this forum, except you two??? Why is that? I've never clicked on any link except the one Pedro Martins sent me! And then all my troubles started!!

I am not making any wild statements, but am just asking logical questions the whole time, based on the facts in front of me. Let me put it out straight here: Are you (Huert) and/or Pedro Martins hacking contestants' drafts/submissions, and buggering around with contestants profiles so they have difficulty with using the controls of this site?

If you think I am paranoid, well, if I am, then never would any detective have solved any crime if he wasn't allowed to ask questions based on the info in front of him.

PJ Kobus Van Staden
Dec. 15, 2016
@ Pedro Martins,

And Pedro, why is it that when you send people invitations to join your team, the link you send changes every time after the first one failed?? I mean, I have proof (your mails) of that. Now, after my posts earlier, now you put up this topic for people to join your team? Why? Have you now created a real team so people can jump up and say, "Well, I'm here -no problem."?

Explain why your invitation links sent to me were different every time!

Pedro Martins
Dec. 15, 2016
@PJ Kobus Van Staden

It's my last time i am going to send you a message and I will be polite with you because of my education.

1º Huert is a different person. I am not Huert and Huert is not me.

2º My invitations are different every time because each time is a different invitation and they are generated by Herox system. If i send you an invitation now it has a link. Suppose invitation has an identification. Let's say is invitation number 100. Now suppose you don't click invitation number 100 and ask me to send you another invitation. Herox system generates another invitation with number 101 and with a different link.

3º You can keep your ideas to yourself because really i don't care.

4º If you don't believe me i don't care. Go ask Herox. I don't care either.

5º Maybe you are not paranoid but at this rate you are on the right track to become one.

6º Maybe you like to provoque conflicts in here. That's why i don't want more conversations with you. So you go your way i will go mine. You won't get more responses from me. So don't bother to send me any messages ok.

Deleted
Dec. 15, 2016
@PJ Kobus Van Staden
Which web browser do you use? I am using chrome and i don't have any errors.

kaile2 nzn
Dec. 15, 2016
what should i do to join your team?

Jesse Melville
Dec. 15, 2016
edited
good post

Janaki Mehta
Dec. 15, 2016