Heads-up! Collegiate teams interested in participating in the academic year-long Solar District Cup competition must register by Thursday, Sept. 28 at 5 p.m. ET. Registering by this date offers student teams the full competition experience, including the opportunity to define their own district use case and receive instructional feedback from competition organizers on progress deliverables.
It’s time to build your team and seek an optional faculty advisor—new this year are Student Recruiting Materials to help you out.
Ready to enter? Just click the “Solve this Challenge” button at the top of the HeroX Solar District Cup page to get started! You don’t need to have any work done, but you do need to follow these steps:
- Once you click the “Solve this Challenge” button at the top of the HeroX page, you will receive a confirmation email about HeroX registration, but you won’t be enrolled yet in the competition.
- Click on the “Begin Entry” button at the top of the Solar District Cup HeroX main page once you’ve signed up for the site with an account.
- Fill out the “Create Submission” form with the best info you have right now—your answers can be general at this time.
- Click “Submit Entry” to complete team registration.
- Here’s how you know your team is registered for the competition: You will receive a welcome email from the Solar District Cup organizers signaling that you are officially registered to compete!
We hope to see you participate in the Solar District Cup this fall!
Questions? Get in touch with the competition organizers: .