The registration deadline for the Solar District Cup Class of 2021-2022 has been extended to Monday, Sept. 27. Read the full update below for details.
To allow for the greatest number of students to benefit from participating in the Class of 2021-2022, the competition organizers have decided to extend the registration deadline from Sept. 16 to Sept. 27. If you have not already received a welcome email from , your team registration is not complete. Teams that register by 5 p.m. ET on Sept. 16 will still receive district use case assignments by Sept. 23 so that they can begin work as planned. The Warm-up Workshop will still occur on Sept. 30.
To ensure your team is fully registered, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://herox.com/solardistrictcup and choose “Solve Challenge”, logging in (or creating an account) and accepting terms if prompted.
- One team member should click on the “Begin Entry” button at the top of the HeroX page.
- Fill out the “Create Submission” form with all the required details.
- Click the “Save & Preview” button at the top of the form.
- Click the “Submit Final Entry” button to complete your team registration.
Once your team captain has registered your team in HeroX, you’ll receive an official welcome email from the competition organizers. If you are unsure of your team’s registration status, please reach out to .
Teams that register between Sept. 16-23 will receive their district use case assignments by Sept. 29, when the full list of participating teams will be announced.
As soon as you register your team, please mark your calendars for the all-team Warm-up Workshop on Sept. 30. More details to follow.
We hope this registration deadline extension allows more teams to participate in the Solar District Cup’s exciting Class of 2021-2022 program. Register your team by Monday, Sept. 27, at 5 p.m. ET!