The Solar District Cup Class of 2021-2022 Rules are now available here on HeroX. Make sure you read the Rules and register your team by the Sept. 16 registration deadline! To register, choose “solve this challenge” and then complete a “register” entry.
The future of solar energy and distributed energy systems looks bright, thanks to our next generation of forward-thinkers! We'd love to see you put your skills and brain power to the test by joining the U.S. Department of Energy Solar District Cup Collegiate Design Competition for the Class of 2021-2022 program. Final presentations will be virtual this April, so there is no need to plan for travel funds.
Do you have an interest in competing as a student or supporting a team as a faculty advisor? Here’s what you can do to prepare for competition to start in late September:
- Identify your faculty advisor or team members
- Register your team on HeroX by Sept. 16
- Watch the Informational Webinar recording and share the presentation slides with your teammates
- Read the Rules to get familiar with deliverables and milestones
- Mark your calendars for the all-team Warm-Up Workshop on Sept. 30 (details to come)!