Just a few days until the Sept. 29 deadline to register your team to compete in the Solar District Cup Class of 2021! If you haven’t yet registered a team and plan to participate in this year’s competition, we recommend completing your registration this weekend.
As a reminder, here’s how you can do this:
- Click the “SOLVE CHALLENGE” button at the top of the page
- Read and “Accept” the Competitor Agreement
- Identify how you will be competing—creating a team, joining a pre-registered team, or competing by yourself – remember, your team makeup can change after Sept. 29!
- Click “BEGIN ENTRY” under the “REGISTER” and fill out the submission form.
- At least one person on your team must submit a “register” entry on HeroX by 5 p.m. ET on Sept. 29. Additional team members can be added later.
Upon team registration, you will receive a welcome email from with instructions, access to the free solar + storage training content, and next steps. All teams should plan to attend the virtual Warmup Workshop on Oct. 8.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with industry professionals and develop solutions to real-world solar system designs. Complete your team registration by 5 p.m. ET on Sept. 29! We look forward to having you compete!