The Boulé and Base 11 have selected the following winners to share in the $10,000 of the Parity Project Innovation Challenge. The winners are:
Young Professional Group
- 1st Place, $1,750 - Chanda Lowrance - MicroHaven uses Blockchain to Solve Homelessness
- 2nd Place, $1,000 - Isaac Smith - United Pantry: Convenience & Control
- 3rd Place, $500 - Nic Reese - The National Youth Laboratory (NYL)
- Tied for 1st Place, $1,750 - Kiante Bush - Meet The “Rich Paul” of Startup Investing
- Tied for 1st Place, $1,750 - Jasmine Bacchus - Black Fashion Lab for Entrepreneurs & Executives
- 3rd Place, $500 - Al Richardson - Using BlockChain to dismantle ISP monopolies
High School Group
- 1st Place, $1,750 - Nova Sportsman - The Menstruation Station
- 2nd Place, $1,000 - Shaelin Triebe - Ezzz Sleep
For next steps on prize payments, all winners are asked to check their email and HeroX account inboxes for communications about setting up your payee profiles. For the high school winners, please have your parents assist with this next step.
As for the next steps related to any future involvement with The Boulé and Base 11 or the grand prize winners’ travel itineraries, please remain in contact with Gabrielle from Base 11, who will be facilitating those next steps.
Congratulations once again to our winners!