Ken Burner
June 4, 2020
2:26 p.m. PDT
edited

Challenge Formula d=i/r x t

d is value of disruptiveness (or game-changingness); i is the value of idealization; r is the value resources required; t is value of time required.
3 Replies

Leon Hulett
June 4, 2020
8:32 p.m. PDT
What is your question?

I don't have a context for this idea. It seems to me d would be inversely proportional to t.

Or, perhaps you meant d=i/(r x t)

I don't see any value to it.

Possibly if you meant "idealization" means importance then this would be a formula that represent the disruption to the game of future activities in space.

Ken Burner
June 5, 2020
4:19 p.m. PDT
edited
@Ken Burner
Not a question. I did mean d=i/(r x t) as you stated (not sure how to edit a Topic title but would have if I could have.)

Busy with finalizing this Challenge's entries, but I will ponder your "represent the disruption to the game of future activities in space" in a bit.

Won't be so busy after June 8th, (hopefully) until Jul 14th.
Tagged: Ken Burner

Ken Burner
June 5, 2020
4:25 p.m. PDT
edited
@Leon Hulett
"I don't see any value to it." Did Leon mean to d or to t? I should make it clearer but can't do subscripts. Some, like d for instance, are more like Dvp meaning disruptiveness as a value perceived. I is perceived too. R and T are regular old values. i.e. if it costs more, and/or it takes longer to integrate, you best have a darn higher I!
Tagged: Leon Hulett
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message