The Underdog
March 17, 2018
4:05 a.m. PDT

Submit?

Hi there I am super excited someone else has even thought to do this, is there a deadline?
3 Replies

Mare Nubium
March 17, 2018
Hi Underdog .. Great to hear! Apologies for response delay; still caught up in personal scarce resource issues. No deadline as of yet, still in emerging stages (i.e. pre-funding). Herox has a suite of enabling services to get a project off the ground effectively, but approximate cumulative costs appear to be in the $100,000.00 range. Efforts continue to get this in front of adequately resourced folks (and/or self-fund eventually). To that end, please feel free to share with anyone who may be able to assist. Additional project information at www.VirtualAbundance.com

Sparky
March 17, 2018
Hey any word on a deadline yet? This seems to be a long ongoing project. I have just the thing!

jvproject2 moderator
March 17, 2018
Hi Jason, Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the project is effectively on hold until adequate funding can be achieved. Unless and until other methods of acquiring strings-free capital become known, personal efforts (via financial markets, trading, etc) continue. Success along those lines can be long-term, all-consuming, and uncertain ..so it would be wonderful to have yours (and others) thoughts, feedback, & suggestions.
Post Your Reply
Let these people know about your message