It's been a week since the submission window closed, and we know you're all anxiously awaiting results. We have received over 200 submissions and are making the reviewer assignments now to our expert reviewers.
While we wait for the reviewers to score your submissions, we wanted to point you to some resources that the Clean Energy Business Network (CEBN) has pulled together to support JEDI in clean energy:
- Sign-up for a 1:1 meeting here.
- Visit the Cleantech Funding Database for the most up-to-date list of funding opportunities. You can filter funding type to "Community Focused" and/or "Diversity/Inclusion" to find more JEDI-focused opportunities.
- Fill out this teaming form for organizations, businesses, and educational institutions interested in connecting to one another and working on JEDI initiatives in clean energy.
- Follow CEBN's blog series on the different programs that DOE and other federal agencies have for cleantech innovators: Insight into Federal Cleantech Programs.
- Attend one of the Powering Forward webinars topics in the clean energy ecosystem. Past topics include: building a diverse clean energy ecosystem, environmental justice, and current political event impacts on clean energy.
We hope these resources are helpful to you and look forward to engaging with you in the future!
Please contact Allie Judge at email@example.com if you have any questions about CEBN and it's resources available to you.
Thank you for your interest in Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion funding and development opportunities in clean energy.
The Inclusive Energy Innovation Prize Administration Team