menu
Megan Anderson
Feb. 22, 2022
3:32 p.m. PST

Listing Team members on Cover Page

We have 26 people/organizations who have committed to helping us carry out the various activities in our Impact Plan. I think it would be a bit much to list all of them on the Cover Page. Any suggestions? We do talk about them later in our proposal.
7 Replies

Amanda Morton moderator
Feb. 22, 2022
4:41 p.m. PST

It is up to you and your team to decide how you'd like to list key team members and partners on your cover page or in your impact plan. As a reminder, the public cover page is required but not scored.

lynn zender
Feb. 24, 2022
8:36 a.m. PST
Hi -- Could you explain the difference in the submittal engine that asks for Team contact information and the Cover Page Team info?  We do list everyone in the Cover Page and Impact Plan, but is the submittal engine question something different -- some sort of formal enrollment since it seems to ask for more contact detail?  We are applying as an NGO as the Competitor but have about 10 people from various organizations on what we all call our team.  I clicked the button that says "submit as a team". Now I am wondering if that makes sense. Our impact plan focuses on our NGO in spearheading this effort. Does it matter if we submit as a "team" and not list everyone in the submittal engine?  They are expecting to work on the effort but not engage in  Prize administration.

Amanda Morton moderator
Feb. 24, 2022
9:49 a.m. PST

The team names section can be copied from the cover page. If you include that information it should let you progress to submit the application.

Megan Anderson
Feb. 24, 2022
10:48 a.m. PST
Thanks Amanda Morton! Just to confirm, the cover page (and therefore our list of team members) doesn't count toward the 5000 word maximum right?

Thanks again for your help.

Amanda Morton moderator
Feb. 24, 2022
11:15 a.m. PST

The cover page does not have a word limit. The 5000 word limit is for the Impact Plan which is a separate file.

Megan Anderson
Feb. 24, 2022
3:16 p.m. PST
Hopefully these will be my last questions on this topic for you. Thanks for bearing with me!

Are we required to post emails and phone numbers in the Team Member section on the online application? On my cover page, I currently only list their name, title, organization, and LinkedIn profile (when applicable). 

Also, the template for the Cover Page says we can list partners as well, which I've done. Can we include these individuals/orgs the Team Members section on the online application too?

Amanda Morton moderator
Feb. 24, 2022
4:23 p.m. PST

No - you are not required to share that information on your public facing documents. In the online application you may include individuals/orgs/partners in the team members section if you wish.
Post Your Reply