Hi female founders,
We wanted to let you know that we are only two weeks away from the submission deadline (July 26). This year we have expanded our prize package to include multiple podcast appearances, access to virtual conferences, and new educational modules.
- Up to $5,000 in AWS Credits (good for two (2) years), one (1) year of AWS Business support (up to $1,500), and 80 credits for self-paced labs. Note: Startups that have already redeemed $5,000 or more in AWS Credits, previously, will not have access to AWS Credits offered through this competition. Credits are not stackable, but startups applying through this competition can get “topped-up” to $5,000 in AWS Credits.
- Opportunity to attend a Cyber Risk 101 workshop hosted by Broad Street Labs
- Opportunity to attend a Go-to-Market Strategy workshop with GetPropulsion
- Opportunity to participate in an Ellevest financial planning workshop
- Opportunity to enroll in Sponsor-led workshops, webinars, or office hours
- Discounted registration for InsureTech Connect’s ITC Global
- Invitation to join Quesnay Connect, Quesnay’s exclusive online community for startups, corporate partners, investors, and experts
- Invitation to attend the Final Pitch Event
If you are in the process of filling out your submission form and have any questions please post in our forum or email Jonathan Poor firstname.lastname@example.org or Ryan Kao email@example.com.
Female Founders in Tech